BANNJ MISSION STATEMENT
The Builders of Northern, NJ (BANNJ) is a professional trade association serving Bergen, Hudson, Passaic & Sussex counties and is a local chapter of the National Association of Home Builders and the New Jersey Builders Association. Our mission is to enhance our members’ ability to provide safe, affordable, quality housing, remodeling and commercial development to the citizens of New Jersey and whose members are committed to integrity and professionalism in the home building industry.
NJBA MISSION STATEMENT
The New Jersey Builders Association is a professional trade association comprised of builders, remodelers, material suppliers, subcontractors, consultants, lending institutions, utilities and others involved in housing and building-related fields. Our priorities: the promotion, protection and improvement of the building industry in New Jersey.
- The NJBA represents your interests before the Legislature, the courts and regulatory agencies, to enact policies that save your business money.
- The NJBA provides you with a constant flow of information critical to your success.
- The NJBA gives you access to a full-time professional staff, just a phone call away.
MEMBERSHIP IN THE NJBA is open to Builders, Remodelers and Associates (those who provide goods and services in the industry). Application is made through one of our four local associations, and acceptance means automatic membership in the state (NJBA) and national (NAHB) associations.
NAHB MISSION STATEMENT
The Federation of the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) exists to represent the home building industry by serving its members and affiliated state and local builders associations. The NAHB members, who are involved in all aspects of a diversified building industry, create jobs for millions of people and contribute significantly to the economic activity of their community, the nation and the world.
Working in partnership, the Federation provides superior service to its more than 160,000 members and their employees and strives to improve housing affordability, availability and choice. To achieve this mission, NAHB concentrates on the following five goals:
- Balance legislative, regulatory and judicial public policy.
- Public appreciation for the importance of housing, housing affordability and those who provide housing.
- Recognized premier resource for industry, consumer information, education, research, technical expertise and networking.
- Improved business performance of its members.
- Effective management of staff, financial and physical resources to satisfy the Association’s needs.